This is a blog where we discuss all the topics related to, guess what, in-store logistics. We are working hard to get informations and articles on the subject. The main puprpose is to create a source of knowledge and a working tool.
All the topics are here to be developed through your comments.
Let us know at which level you are involved in the in-store logistics.
This is the right place to introduce yourself and share your needs or provide your solutions.
- RT @LogisticsIT: Retailers must utilise current growth amid 2017 uncertainty ow.ly/S0k4307Nctz #Retail #eCommerce #Brexit #Economy ht… 7 months ago
- Using In-Store Inventory to Accelerate #retail Fulfillment - Smarter With Gartner #logistics gartner.com/smarterwithgar… 1 year ago
- RFID Brings Lululemon's Inventory Accuracy to 98 Percent - RFID Journal shar.es/1jVk4d #RFID #inventorymanagement @lululemon 1 year ago
- Brick-and-mortar retailers have one major advantage over Amazon dailynewsx.com/news/business-… #store #logistics 1 year ago
- Logistics and Supply Chain Trends to Monitor in 2016 #logistica Viewpoints logisticsviewpoints.com/2016/01/11/log… 1 year ago