This is a blog where we discuss all the topics related to, guess what, in-store logistics. We are working hard to get informations and articles on the subject. The main puprpose is to create a source of knowledge and a working tool.
All the topics are here to be developed through your comments.
Let us know at which level you are involved in the in-store logistics.
This is the right place to introduce yourself and share your needs or provide your solutions.
- RT @CortenLogistics: 24% Europeans buy more in-store with click & collect ecommercenews.eu/24-europeans-b… #ecommerce #logistics #retail 8 months ago
- RT @JOC_Updates: Infographic: JOC's Container Shipping Technology Matrix bit.ly/2w5KUh6 https://t.co/mH95mb6898 10 months ago
- RT @LogisticsIT: Retailers must utilise current growth amid 2017 uncertainty ow.ly/S0k4307Nctz #Retail #eCommerce #Brexit #Economy ht… 1 year ago
- Using In-Store Inventory to Accelerate #retail Fulfillment - Smarter With Gartner #logistics gartner.com/smarterwithgar… 1 year ago
- RFID Brings Lululemon's Inventory Accuracy to 98 Percent - RFID Journal shar.es/1jVk4d #RFID #inventorymanagement @lululemon 2 years ago